Find office space to rent and make an enquiry online.
A Serviced Office can offer you a cost effective solution with additional services included in the package such as reception services, parking and onsite security,
Learn more about AXA PPP’s multiple levels of international health coverage and get quality and versatile plans!
GeoBlue offers reliable healthcare solutions tailor made for US citizens living abroad. Get a free quote now!
US expats are expected to continue filing taxes in the US even while living abroad. Get expert help to prepare your tax today.
Learn about the benefits of an offshore savings account and determine which company will be best for your needs.
Simple and free city guides to prepare your relocation, housing tips, visa, everyday expat life...
Applitracker : We are currently working for a world leading healthcare company on a recruitment of a medical writer to focus on the production of drug safety documentation. Based at the company's offices in Humberside, this role is a great opportunity to join a very well regarded company and get the chance to gain highly valuable professional development that will assist in the advancement of your career.
In this role you will help to write a range of drug safety documentation, helping to collate information from a range of sources to create an overall document that will assist researchers during the drug development process. The role will suit someone that has worked within medical writing, drug safety or clinical research that is looking to further their medical writing experience. The company in question is a true global leader with a storied history behind them and a very bright future ahead. You'll be based from their Humberside office which has excellent facilities and a range of perks.
To be considered for this role it will be necessary to have had experience in writing or contributing to drug safety, clinical or regulatory documentation within a pharmaceutical company or similar.
For a confidential discussion and to find out more information about this role, or simply to find out more about opportunities available to you within this area, please contact Matthew McGinley on or by e-mail to .
Applitracker : Our client currently requires a Senior Clinical Pharmacologist to assist in the design, development and implementation of clinical pharmacology study plans and protocols. This opportunity is with a leading pharmaceutical company based in the South East of England, within commutable from London and the Home Counties.
This opportunity is to support the Director of Clinical Pharmacology with the ongoing growth of the global translational medicine and clinical pharmacology team in addition to the support functions (clinical development, biostatistics, project management and regulatory affairs), and managing external vendors.
We are ideally looking for;
* PhD in Clinical Pharmacology or PharmD with significant experience clinpharm studies.
* Minimum 4 years pharmacology & pharmacokinetics experience
* Experience of developing clinical pharmacology programs
* Experience preparing regulatory submissions
* Background of working with statistical programs such as (winnonlin/NONMEN) for PKPD data analysis.
This opportunity is a full-time permanent position based out of the offices in the South East of England and offers a competitive basic salary in excess of ?70,000 per annum with additional benefits.
For more information, call Bernardo Reveco on (0) or alternatively email your latest CV to to register your interest.
Applitracker : NonStop-Pharma is currently recruiting for a Clinical Research Physician with specialist training or clinical experience in respiratory disorders, such as asthma or COPD. We are currently recruiting a MD on behalf of a global pharmaceutical company with an international R&D facility in the South East of England.
* A medical degree, GMC registration and clinical setting experience in Respiratory medicine
* Preferably with Pharmaceutical industry experience, ideally in the area of Clinical Research.
* An expertise within Respiratory therapy area is desirable with focus on asthma and COPD
This is a full time permanent opportunity based out of my client's offices in the South East of England, commutable from Cambridge and North London.
For more information call Bernardo Reveco on (0) or alternatively send your latest CV to to register interest.
Applitracker : Our client is currently recruiting for a late state Clinical Data Associate, well versed in Clinical Data Management of Phase III-IV studies. This opportunity is a full time permanent role, based out of our client's offices in Cambridge.
* Degree level (or higher) in a Biomedical Science or equivalent
* Experience in Clinical Data Management or related Clinical Research role.
* Extensive knowledge web-based Electronic Data Capture (EDC) systems, Medidata RAVE build experience preferred.
* An understanding of Medical Affairs.
For more information about this role call Bernardo Reveco on or alternatively send your latest cv to
Applitracker : This AD level Clinical Pharmacology PK/PD modeling and simulation specialist opportunity is a global position based out of our clients offices in London.
Our client is a Global Pharmaceutical company with exciting plans to centralise a large portion of their European R&D from their modern offices in the centre of London, in a melting-pot of commerce and bustling industry!
The Associate Director of Clinical Pharmacology will be expected to be a lead figure in the development of Clinical Pharmacology PK/PD portions of study reports, specifically in Phase I through to Proof of concept (POC).
Desired Skills and Experience
* Ph.D. or international equivalent degree preferred and extensive PK/Clin Pharm experience in Pharmaceutical R&D, CRO or other relevant experience or M.S. and extensive years of PK/Clin Pharm experience in Pharmaceutical R&D, CRO or other relevant experience.
* Degree is expected in relevant scientific area, e.g., Pharmacology, Pharmacokinetics, Pharmacodynamics, Drug Metabolism, Pharmacy, etc.
* Experience in designing PK & implementing PK aspects of clinical trials.
* Be familiar with all important software (e.g. WinNonLin, WinNonMix, NonMem) used in PK/PD analysis and modeling.
* Previous experience creating Clinical Pharmacology regulatory documents: Investigational New Drug (IND) Applications, Briefing Documents, Investigational Brochures, Investigational Medicinal Product Dossiers (IMPD), Common Technical Documents as the basis for New Drug Applications (NDA) and Marketing Authorization Applications (MAA), IND annual reports, other EMEA/CHMP regulatory documents, and scientific white papers.
* Previous experience supervising Clinical Pharmacologists at a variety of levels.
* Strong knowledge of PK and PK/PD evaluation techniques in interpretation of clinical pharmacology studies.
* Experience of writing PK sections in clinical study reports.
This opportunity is an office based role offering a margin of flexibility, and offers a highly competitive basic salary in addition to bonus, fringe benefits and long term incentives.
For more information call Bernardo Reveco on (0) or alternatively send your latest CV to
Serviced offices and their requirements are different around the world, so before you rent office or even look for an office for rent you should speak to a professional. ExpatFinder can help you locate the best offices to let around the world, serviced facilities or the bare minimum offices, depending on your needs. Determine how much you can spend on rent in your furnished office, and a perfect office space and serviced offices will be shown to you. For your business space for rent and office space commercial needs, as well as search office space needs, ExpatFinder can help.